Indian construction company says it will sell its boats to US firm
- by admin
Maharashtra construction company Morton Construction has sold its boats and boatswains to a US firm for around $8 million, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
The move will help the company achieve its business goals of creating more jobs in the US and further diversifying its operations, the statement said.
The statement said Morton’s acquisition of the boats and ships will enhance the company’s capability to expand in the United States, particularly the south-west and the Great Lakes region.
Morton Construction, which has about 5,000 employees, has been one of the largest US construction firms, with offices in Chicago, Chicago, Atlanta and Kansas City.
Mastin Construction, the world’s largest construction company, was founded in 1998 by Richard Mastin and David Mastin, who both worked in the construction industry in the 1960s.
Maharashtra construction company Morton Construction has sold its boats and boatswains to a US firm for around $8 million, the…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?