What is an auto-build project?
- by admin
The Next Home article Built in Java and Android, Auto-Build is an Android project that builds apps and tools with Auto-CAD.
It uses a custom template engine to create the build file, and then automates the process of importing, installing, and running your app on your device.
Read more about it here.
Auto-build uses Java and the OpenJDK toolkit, which is part of the Java Platform, to build the app.
You’ll need to download and install Java and OpenJDk, and install Auto-Building to do this.
The Auto-builder toolkit is open source, and you can find documentation on how to use it at the Auto-Builder website.
Auto Building has a tutorial that walks you through the process and gives a step-by-step guide for building an Android app.
Auto Build is an awesome project, and we recommend checking it out if you’re interested in automating your Android development.
For more on Auto-building, check out the next article.
The Next Home article Built in Java and Android, Auto-Build is an Android project that builds apps and tools with…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?