How to build a new home in the UAE: Building your own home
- by admin
By now, most people in the United Arab Emirates have seen pictures of a sprawling desert village in the southern part of the country.
In reality, it is actually a village in a desert and one that has been inhabited for more than 4,000 years.
Built on the desert landscape, this village has a beautiful design that was built by an Islamic religious leader, Al Hamdulillah (the founder of Islam).
It is known as Al-Dhafaa, which means ‘the village of the mountains’.
The area around the village, called Dhafaa Al-Khafah, is a popular tourist destination, attracting many visitors.
But for thousands of years, Dhafah Al-Khalifah was home to the people of the valley of Al-Mudassar, who had a complex relationship with their ancient homeland, the land of the Al-Hassan tribe, a group of nomadic tribes who live in the mountains of the desert.
As such, they were called the Alhamdulilillah.
Al-Sulaiman Al-Naim, the great founder of the tribe, was the great grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
He was also the first ruler of Al Khafah.
He is known for founding the kingdom of Dhafas, which is still one of the wealthiest and most important in the Middle East, and was one of his predecessors.
Al Naim’s rule lasted until the death of his grandson, who was born in 1711.
Today, Al-Mahdawi Al-Asiri, the last of the current rulers of Dhaulas, still reigns.
Al Jazeera’s Farid Algabir reported from Dhaula.
By now, most people in the United Arab Emirates have seen pictures of a sprawling desert village in the southern…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?