Minecraft Builds the Latest Version of Talon Build
- by admin
By Axios Staff reporterDale Schatz is the head of the Java team at Minecraft developer Mojang.
The latest version of Talons build is 3.9.8, released on February 12.
Mojang says Talons newest build is a significant milestone, as it’s the first time Mojang has released a major new release in two years.
Talons build adds a new way to build the game, allowing players to create new mods, new buildings and more.
This new way of building allows players to take their own design, tweak it, and then modify it, as well as share it with others.
Mojangs goal is to “make Minecraft a world where you can build your own experience.”
Mojang has been hard at work to make Minecraft an inclusive community since its launch, but Talons is a game that has had some controversy.
Earlier this year, developers at Mojang, which is owned by Microsoft, claimed that their “mod” of Minecraft that lets you make items was not inclusive enough, with one developer saying that the game’s inclusion was “completely arbitrary.”
“The inclusion of items in the game was not an intentional choice, it was a reaction to the very idea of inclusive gameplay,” Mojang said in a statement.
“As a result, we’re deeply disappointed in the feedback we received about this and will be reviewing the code and community feedback to see how we can make the game even better.”
Microsoft has not responded to The Hill.
By Axios Staff reporterDale Schatz is the head of the Java team at Minecraft developer Mojang.The latest version of Talons…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?