Why does the word build suck?
- by admin
In this episode, I talk about why I think word build is a poor choice for a word build, why I don’t use word build for every project, and why I would never ever do it for my personal project.
I also talk about the pros and cons of using word build as my word build tool, how to optimize word build’s performance, and how to write a word-based word build with minimal code.
If you like what you hear, please subscribe to the show via iTunes or RSS and follow me on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest news.
This episode is sponsored by WordBuilder.com, the world’s leading word builder.
Get free WordBuilder.io access to all the features of WordBuilder, including word generation, word embedding, word support, word annotation, and word comments.
Use code: wordbuilder for 10% off your first purchase.
You can also visit WordBuilder to get a free 30-day trial.
Thanks for listening!
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please reach out to me at [email protected] or via Twitter @MichaelSavagePilot .
Thanks for listening and have a great day!
Mike Savage, Creator, Savage Pilot Podcast
In this episode, I talk about why I think word build is a poor choice for a word build, why…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?