Nashville building contractor says no deal yet with owner
- by admin
— A Tennessee building contractor is refusing to negotiate with a new owner who wants to renovate the city’s aging downtown building.
The Nashville Business Journal reports a group of developers wants to redevelop the former World Trade Center site into a luxury hotel, office tower, apartment building and other projects.
The group has hired an attorney.
One of the developers, David M. Felt, said he hasn’t been contacted by the city about a possible sale of the building.
He said he hopes to sell the property to an interested buyer in about two weeks.
A spokeswoman for the city of Nashville said it was aware of the plans and that the city would have to make a decision about whether to accept or reject them.
“If we were to move forward with an offer of sale, the city has the right to decline,” said Jennifer Davis.
Davis said the city is not in the business of making deals with developers who don’t meet certain criteria.
She added that the project should go ahead.
Felt said he was looking to develop a project in downtown Nashville that would include the proposed $1 billion World Trade Centre hotel and condominium towers, and the proposed office tower.
NASHVILLE, Tenn.— A Tennessee building contractor is refusing to negotiate with a new owner who wants to renovate the city’s…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?