Metal buildings, just build lol
- by admin
We’re about to hit a new low in the history of hardware: the first time we’ve seen a company actually build a metal building.
The company that has come up with the metal building concept is called Metal Builders, and they are building the building in San Jose, California.
The project is called The Metal Building and it is meant to be the world’s first metal building and will be home to an automated assembly line that will make metal parts for the company’s robots.
The Metal Building is built with steel and concrete to house two large robots that will be able to lift the building.
The robots are built from steel frames and then attached to the building by a single bolt, making it much more lightweight.
The robots can lift up to 300 kilograms (600 pounds) while carrying up to 5,000 kilograms (11,600 pounds).
Each robot weighs about 1,200 kilograms (2,000 pounds) and can lift more than 1,000 kilogram (2.6 tons) of material.
They can also lift up 300 kilograms of steel and more than 2,000 kg (5,000 tons) from concrete.
The building is expected to open later this year, but it is still a prototype and we won’t know how the building will look until it is up and running.
This is an important milestone in the development of robotic assembly and assembly line technology, which could eventually be used to build the next generation of robots.
We’re about to hit a new low in the history of hardware: the first time we’ve seen a company actually…
- Why I’m buying an Rammus Build in 2017
- When Xin Zhao Builds a Twitch Streaming Station in China, It’s the New YouTube Source Bloomberg title Xin Zhao Builds the New Twitch Streaming Platform in China—And It’s The New YouTube
- Build Inspector: Leblanc – Karthus – Build Inspector
- Build your own house for $15K, including kitchen, bathrooms and garage
- When is the Raiders season going to start?